Saturday 4 February 2017

Thierry Henry meet hazard before today match

Thierry Henry meets Eden Hazard ahead of Chelsea v Arsenal

Eden Hazard tells Thierry Henry his secrets and tricks behind his wing play for Chelsea       
Thierry Henry sat down with Chelsea winger Eden Hazard ahead of the Blues' clash with Arsenal, live on Sky Sports on Saturday. The former Gunners striker coaches the 26-year-old for the Belgium national team and quizzed him ahead of the London derby


Thierry Henry: What happened to Eden Hazard last year?
Eden Hazard: Er… I don't know. I don't want to find excuses. It was a bad season for me and for Chelsea. We won the title and then maybe I had too much holiday. It's difficult to come back for pre-season. I remember in the first game Thibaut [Courtois] got a red card and the season started very badly. After, we tried to do better and the end was a little bit better, I finished well, but it was a bad season.


 TH: I like your honesty about the holidays. It's not always easy to come back from that, but you're honest. I like that. Can you fast forward…you guys are top of the league. I don't want to put you on the spot, but I'm putting you on the spot… if you have to compare Antonio Conte and Jose Mourinho what would be the biggest difference? Especially for you in terms of what you need to do off the ball?

No comments: