Friday 1 September 2017

Chelsea Football Club has today completed the signing of Davide Zappacosta from Torino.


The 25-year-old can play at wing-back or full-back and has been capped by Italy. He has signed a four-year deal at Stamford Bridge.
Zappacosta said: ‘It is a dream for me to join Chelsea and play in the Premier League. I am very excited to be here and start working with the team. I hope I can show my quality to the coach, my team-mates and the supporters.’
Technical director Michael Emenalo added: ‘Davide is a player of international calibre who Antonio Conte knows well and we have been aware of for some time
. We are very pleased to be able to bring him to the club and believe he will become an important member of the squad.’
Zappacosta possesses a combination of defensive and attacking qualities and is a fine crosser of the ball from a wide-right position. His energy and stamina enable him to get forward for 90 minutes and recover quickly when defending. He is quick and composed in one-on-one situations and times his tackles well.
Welcome to Chelsea, Davide!

No comments:

Post a Comment